• Crisis Suit Bodyguard Progress

The Crisis Suit is coming along well. Working on polishing the details on the suit now, such as the edging with Bleached Bone, and the Astronomicon Gray and Fortress Gray edging along the black parts of the suit.

I've been looking into making a flame effect for the flamer, and purchasing some rare earth magnets for the suits weapons. The other button magnets I purchased didn't work very well, but I've got advise from a reliable source that rare earth magnets are the way to go.

I'm also still trying to work out how to make the shield generator bubble. I've got an idea, so I'm going to start constructing the initial mould for the bubble effect, then I'm going to try moulding it in clear epoxy resin with some blue wash mixed through it to shade it. We'll see how that works out.

I also think the base needs more debris on it, so I'm looking at various war dioramas for inspiration at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment