• Stompa and Shadowsword

The Ork Stompa and new Imperial Guard Shadowsword is coming out soon. These massively large models are rumored to be released early March, and should be part of an expansion for the Apocalypse range of Warhammer 40k. As usual there will be tons of extra parts for customisation.

Personally I think the Shadowsword looks very impressive, and supposedly it can be built into a few different variants with the extra parts in the box, but the Stompa just looks weird. Granted, it's definitely the kind of thing Orks would cobble together, a bizarre-parody of a Titan. I probably like it more than the Titans, which don't really excite me at all. Looks like an interesting model to build up though, with all the intricate detail. I suspect you'd definitely want a Citadel spray-gun to attempt these kits though. I've been painting a Land Raider with a brush - never again! It takes forever to paint it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment