• Cygnar Centurion Heavy Warjack [1]

Here's my Heavy Warjack that's fully magnetized and can be assembled as either the Hammersmith, Centurion, or Avenger. I've nearly finished painting all the parts of the Warjack, and I'm about to start on the weathering. There is still some shading that needs to be finished properly, particularly on the white cowl and knee pads.

I'm particularly pleased with how the electrical elements on the shield and hammers has come up so far. I didn't go all out on the glow this time, but the subtle glow looks pretty effective so far.

I'm still trying to get the spear straightened out too. It was horribly bent in the box, and so far heating and re-straightening it has made some improvement but still not enough. I've been considering replacing the haft of the spear with brass tube instead, but it would be a shame to lose the detail on the handle. I'd probably have to re-sculpt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment