• Imperial Guardsmen [3]

I've got a few Imperial Guard projects on the go. There is a Cadian Command Squad in progress - it's the older group, not the newer plastic one. And a squad of plastic Cadian Troopers.

In the plastic squad, I've finished the captain, the flamer trooper, and the grenadier trooper. Two troopers with lasrifles (and a voxcaster) are nearly completed. I've got the other 5 in the squad, primered and ready to start.

The metal banner bear is nearly completed, as is the Voxcaster, and heavy weapons trooper. The commander is complete, and just needs basing.

When this lot is finished, I'll have to get another troop option to fulfill the basic army requirements. Probably another set of troopers, although I do have my eye on some Kasrkin Stormtroopers.

No comments:

Post a Comment