• Hammerhead [3]

Still working on the Hammerhead. Disappointingly I didn't make it to the Spearhead battle last Saturday, as I had a friend turn up late from overseas. I stayed up really late the night before to try to get the tanks finished in time. Because of my reduced time, I tried going to the GW at Chermside instead, but they weren't running any Spearhead events - disappointing!

The Hammerhead still needs a couple of tweaks but is pretty well done. I started painting some of the markings onto the wings, similar to the examples in White Dwarf. It came out looking really good, but I still have to go back and use Skull White on them, as the Adeptus Battlegray is a little too muted. Some of the camouflage patches need another coat still too.

I'm hoping to get down to GW in the city this weekend for a go at Spearhead. I'm working on getting a Predator finished, and another Rhino to go with the existing Rhino and Land Raider I already have done.

Also I found my Command Sprue parts, and finished up the voxcaster for the IG Command Vehicle. I'm thinking I might need a Command Salamander next, or possibly another tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment