• Piranha Progress

Here's my Tau Piranha nearing completion. I'm pretty happy with it. Considering I bought it second-hand and it was a bit rough when I got it, its come out pretty well. It was a little bit mis-assembled by its previous owner, so I modified the forward driver to be holding a controller instead of half the cockpit control up in the air. I might still make some modifications to the rear of the vehicle, because there's a hole in the back that shows through to the cockpit. I suspect some kind of rear plate part is missing. My favourite part of the vehicle is the cockpit. It was really rewarding to paint in all the little controls and screens that are in there. I'm still trying to decide whether to paint the camo scheme from the Devilfish on this vehicle yet or not. I guess it depends on what I do with the Fish, and how well it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment