• Imperial Commissar [1]

I'm working on my favourite Imperial Commissar model: the one with the power fist. The coat and hat has been especially fun so far. Lots of blending, using a mix of Chaos Black and Regal Blue for the undercoat, then adding Fortress gray for the highlights. The Red liner was painted with Mechrite Red, then Red Gore, with highlights of Blood Red, and Blazing Orange. The white piping was painted with Adeptus Battlegray, then Skull White.

I'm currently working on finishing his belt and buckle, some highlights on the breastplate, and on the gold armor details. The sword and tassles are being painted. The boots and object he's standing on are still to be started.

I'm hoping to have him finished in time for the Mini Golden Demon competition at the local Games Workshop. Unlike the old monthly painting competition, this one actually has prizes, so I'm totally motivated to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment