• Hammerhead [2]

I'm furiously prioritising my mechanised forces to try to get ready for the Spearhead battle at the city GW on the weekend. I've been told to bring a Spearhead, or depending on numbers, just a tank. I've got a Devilfish, Piranha, Land Raider, and Rhino finished. I'm trying to get the Hammerhead, and a Predator done in time.

The Hammerhead just needed an engine finished, part of the camouflage aztecing, and a small amount of detail work. While the aztec camouflage looks good, I don't think I'll do this again. It just takes too long to block out all the shapes, and then it's 2 or 3 coats to get the colors even. The Skyray which I'm airbrushing is much quicker to do, and I'll probably just use that technique from now on. I'd love to get the Skyray finished too, but I'm out of gas for the airbrush right now. I hope to be able to get a compressor soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment