• River Troll Temptation

I don't play Warhammer Fantasy, but occasionally a model comes along that tickles me, and I really want to paint it. The new River Trolls are fantastic, and I loved the look of them from the second I saw them, especially the vomiting one. They certainly have a lot of personality!

I was hoping to paint them for this years Golden Demon, but they're pretty expensive at $74 for the three. I'm not sure if the budget will stretch that far, especially when I would probably be better off purchasing things to complete my 40k armies.

The box set looks like it has a lot of customisation options, with three different bodies, five different heads, and five different pairs of arms. Some of the fins and things are detachable, although it probably wouldn't be too difficult to shave them off if you wanted to make different flavoured Trolls.

Oh well maybe I'll just have to suck it up, and treat myself...


























































Trolls





























MWSBSSTWIALd
Troll

















631543134




















































































































Wargear:Trolls don't need to carry normal weapons, though they often have a club, bone or bit of tree.
Special Rules:Trollish Types; Fear; Stupidity; Troll Vomit; Regenerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment