• Crisis Suit Team [1]

I'm working on my first Crisis Suit Team. It's a full group of 3, armed with Fusion Blaster and Plasma Rifle.

The first one I'm working on is the Shas'o, although I'm considering altering my Crisis Suit Commander now as this one has the same head on it. I've still got the spare heads for the Commander, so I might just pop his off, and attach a different one.

I'm painting these up in the Vomit Brown scheme with Mechrite Red panels. I've been using a slight overbrush of Red Gore on these to stop them becoming too red. A wash of Gryphonne Sepia also works beautifully on the Vomit Brown scheme, and adds in instant shading. Bleached Bone edging completes the scheme.

I'm adding a lot of Object Source Lighting to the models now, lighting up glows from the weapons, the green glow from the battlesuit's eyes (chosen to contrast with the red head), and the glows from the engines. Some blast effects for the weapons should also complete the look. I may have to repose the arm though as the Fusion Blaster arm is pointing upwards. One of the joys of buying second-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment