• Something skitters about underfoot

My Skaven army is progressing as the Doomwheel is nearly completed. I'll be starting a Lightning cannon to go with it once its done. I dug out my Plague monks the other day, and surprisingly they won't need too much more work to be completed, which will be great to have a completed unit. The Rat Ogres are also coming along, although I still need to start the packmaster.

I've ordered another 40 Clanrats which gives me two units, along with a warp thrower weapons team. I probably should have ordered the poisoned wind mortar unit as well, but I'll get that next time. I quite like the warp drill team, but I need to get some Gutter Runners to field that unit, which might fit in nicely with my Deathmaster Snikch.

I also made the other required purchase - the Skaven Codex - so at least I know what all the units do now, and how to compose my army. I've been busily transposing the Codex into the Quartermaster application on my iPhone on the bus this morning so I can start solidifying my army list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment