• Rat Ogres [4]

Did some work on the other Rat Ogre, shaded the flesh, washed it with Ogryn Flesh again, and then reworked up some more highlights. Since the other Rat Ogre has brown fur, I figured that this one might be an older, more heavily modified due to injuries over time, so I painted the fur out in greys, working up to a white highlight. So far I've only finished around the neck, but its looking pretty good.

I started picking out all the metallic parts, and washed the brass on the tank and orb. The hoses were painted in green, and I'm starting to work the warpstone energy/liquid into the hoses. The crystal embedded in the shoulder was painted really quickly, since I've had a bit of practice with the Lightning Cannon and Doomwheel now. I probably still need to add some OSL glow on the skin though, but I'll need to finish the metals on the shoulder first, before I can add the reflected light.

No comments:

Post a Comment