• Rat Ogres [5]

Nearly finished this Rat Ogre now - the fur is mostly done, just a small patch on the back of the neck to finish. All the various straps and bandages have been painted with Khemri Brown, and Bleached Bone. I'll probably give them a wash of Devlan Mud to dirty them up a bit. I painted in the teeth on the ogre, adding some slight Skull White highlights so they look sharp.

The loin cloth has been painted in Mechrite Red, washed with Green for shading, then highlighted with Scab Red, and a slight highlight of Blood Red.

I might add another highlight layer to the skin to tone down the 'tanned' look of the rat. Claws need to be painted still. Need to finish the warpstone energy effect on the hoses and add in some glow. The metals still need some edge highlighting. And finally finish the base. So not to much more to finish. Pretty happy with how its coming out so far, and I'm really starting to love my Skaven army.

No comments:

Post a Comment