• Warlock Engineer [2]

I must be having a run on Warlock Engineers are the moment. Here's the other one that's been sitting on my workbench for awhile. I'm also getting faster at painting these things, as i nearly finished this one in a single sitting last night. He actually looks a lot better than the photo, which washed out the light skin tones quite badly. I'll put up some better photos when it's all finished.

I tried out a few new things on this model - some new brass colors to shake up the look a little bit. I think its important to add some variations in the metals when your doing a model with a lot of metal on it, otherwise it can look a bit boring. Adding some chips, scratches, and rust also helps to add some interest to the metals. This is the first Skaven I've added rust to the armor on. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, so I might have to add some rust to some of my other Skaven models.

I've still got to airbrush some glow OSL on for the warpstone, and finish the hunk of stone off on his back. A few small highlights to do, and it'll be finished. Might pick up a batch of Clanrats and paint them next. Sick of looking at them sitting on my kitchen bench. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment