• White Daemons Preview

There's previews of the cover of next months White Dwarf and a better shot of the Nurgle Drones floating around the net today. I have to say the Nurgle Drones look a lot better in this shot, and look like pretty cool models. I still think Nurgle has some of the best models in the Chaos Daemons range, and I'd probably do a Nurgle army if I was to start another.


Also we'll be getting some Golden Demon goodness in this next issue. It will be interesting to see the winners from the last batch of Golden Demons, as I haven't been able to attend the last couple since they're holding it in Sydney and its not cheap to have to fly across the country to attend this event. I'd still like to see them have it revolve around the country from year to year, a different state each year would be fairer instead of expecting out of state gamers to have to bear the burden of that cost every year. Still its nice to see the winners since we don't get any Eavy Metal content anymore, and it helps to keep motivation high, as well as providing inspiration for my own paint work.

No comments:

Post a Comment