• Screaming Bell [3]

Here's my completed Screaming Bell. I'm really pleased with how its turned out and its a fantastic model. I might do the Plague Furnace variant of it sometime to go with my Plague Monks.

I especially like the warpstone vapours pouring from the braziers, and out of the bell as it rings. Also fun to do the OSL glow effects on the bell where the chunks of warpstone are embedded. The Grey Seer atop the bell is also a nice touch on this model, and one of the reasons why I wanted to build it as the Bell rather than the Furnace. He's very dynamic, raging away with his magicks from atop the bell.

I finished it by adding some rusting and weathering to the metals on the bell, and dirtying it up to show that it's been in use for some time. The base it sits on doesn't leave you a lot of room for detailing, so I just added some sand and various grasses to it. Some of the long grass is being run over under the wheels which looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment