• Grey Knight Terminators [4]

Been working hard on my last couple of Grey Knight Terminators. The whole squad is nearly complete now, with just some small details left to finish, and the snow on the bases.

The books on the top of their armor continue to confound me - they break off all the time. The closed books are easy enough to pin onto the armor after cutting the bottom of the dagger off, but the open books are just too fine. GW has been doing some fantastic work with their models, but some of the fine detail is too fragile on the models now, and Finecast breaks especially easy. The aquila on the banner pole for my Librarian has broken off a bunch of times now, and finally gotten lost. I'm thinking about replacing it with a book to tie it in further with my Grey Knights forces.

Once the models are all done, i'm going to carefully put some masking on, and spray on some glow effects - particularly the force stave. I'm really looking forward to having this squad finished - the Interceptors and Purifiers are pretty close to being completed too. I might do a unit of Paladins next so I can have an Apothecary model.

No comments:

Post a Comment