• Land Raider Redeemer [2]

 I know most people don't bother painting the interior of their vehicles, why bother if your not going to see it, but since the front door will open I wanted to at least have some painted interior completed. It looks really cool even if its not hugely obvious.

So I painted the interior, not to a particularly high standard, but well enough that it will look good from inside the front. It was pretty difficult to do because the body was already assembled, so I had to paint through the door holes or through what little room is available with the roof panel removed. All the little screens are painted in greens, with detail available on them. The buttons are done out in a creme color, some are lit up in different colors. There are also some bronze or metallic elements on the panels. Connecting points for hoses, data jacks, etc.

I've finally attached the treads to the tank, and I'll be able to start doing some weathering on those soon. Add some mud etc. Weapons sponsons will be next too.

I added some decals to the front stripes which was pretty easy since they're on a flat surface. Most of the mucking about was positioning them, and getting them oriented straight, and in line with an equal spacing.


No comments:

Post a Comment