• Land Raider Redeemer [1]

Been doing a bit of work on my Grey Knights Land Raider Redeemer. The main body work has been sprayed out with Oily Steel, then given a highlight spray with Silver. I carefully masked up the front of the Raider, then painted in the Red stripes. I then cut out some crenallated masking and affixed it to the front to spray in the white stripes. I had to go back with a brush and do some clean up afterwards though, as the masking didn't work as cleanly as I'd hoped. But I'm pretty happy with the results now.

I painted up the Forgeworld Land Raider doors and glued them onto the body. They're finished with a Red inner surrounded by Gold trim. The skulls are the usual Deneb Stone, Bleached Bone highlights, and a Devlan Mud wash. I'm thinking I'll keep the wings dark, but they need an edge highlight to make them 'pop'.

The treads have been sprayed with Oily Steel, and are ready to be attached to the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment