• Tomb Stalker [1]

Here's the second hand Forgeworld Tomb Stalker I bought, finally all assembled. There was a ton of mold lines, particularly on the legs to file down, and a couple of small bubbles in the resin, but nothing on the scale of Finecast. 

One usual problem with resin though is that the fine parts are a bit fragile, and I had to pin to repair some of the legs. The antennae also break off a bit, but they're so fine I can't pin them and I haven't come up with a solution yet.

I started by brushing the model with Vallejo Oily Steel, then a coat of Brass on the under spine details, and the pointed feet on the legs. The back armour plates and head were painted with a mix of Emerald and Black. Edge highlighting on the plating is done with Goblin Green and Scorpion Green.

The eyes have been painted with Orange. I'm just picking out the base color on these as I'll be spraying the glow effect on before finishing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment