• Clanrats [3]

Here's some more progress on my Clanrats. The first unit is almost completed now. I had another Super Epic Massive Painting Day with Chris over the weekend and got a ton done on the rats. All the fur, pouches, eyes, teeth, and other small details are done.

The drummer and banner bearer had a little bit more love than the other models, with a couple more layers on their flesh, some highlights etc.

I just have to apply some insignia to the shields, rust on the weapons, and some grass on the bases.

The movement trays arrived from Back-2-Base-ix, and as usual they're fantastic. Quick to assemble, and I gave them a quick spray with some Tan Brown with the airbrush. I had a slight problem with a couple of rails missing, but Aaron rushed me out the missing parts. Great service as always!

I've started prepping the next 20 clanrats armed with spears, and I've just gotta sit down and spray coat them with the airbrush. Might try to knock over the skin on them, although I haven't found a Vallejo flesh color that matches Cadian Fleshtone. I've tried a few of the Vallejo flesh paints, and they seem to be a bit too yellow so far. I'll have to experiment a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment