• Hellpit Abomination [1]

Started working on the Hellpit Abomination. It's a cool model with some different options such as alternate heads, arms, weapons. It's quite ingenious how it all fits together, although there are a crap ton of joins to putty over once its assembled. The liquid greenstuff came in handy for this, although I had to make a few applications to cover over some of the larger joins.

I then airbrushed the model with a white primer, and sprayed black into all the folds in the models flesh to add in some shading. I then lightly sprayed on Vallejo Dark Flesh, then a mid Flesh tone on the higher parts of the flesh, up to a flat flesh tone for the top highlight. I then washed some Ogryn Flesh over the flesh to pick up the details. I'm currently dry brushing in some flesh and rotting flesh mix to the skin to bring a sickly flesh tone back to the model.

I'm starting to pick out some of the other detail now - the brass and metallic parts on the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment