• Clanrats [2]

After a big push on finishing the Clanrats, I'm also completed now. Just need to add some flock, grass, etc to the bases, and paint teeth and eyes and they're all done. I've tried to vary the coloring on the clothing, within the same 3-4 basic colors. The musician and banner bearer have had slightly more work done on them, as they're standout figures in the unit, I want them to look slightly more polished. This means they're getting some highlight layers done on them.

Next up is the Clanrat spear-rats regiment.

I've ordered some movement trays for them, and they'll be ranked up 5x4, for 20 per unit.

I'm also working on the Hellpit Abomination which I have yet to show so far. Still trying to get the skin looking satisfactory, especially because there is so much of it. And the folds and cuts in the skin all require a bit of work to shade and color. I'm starting to work on the details on it, such as armor, warpstone, etc and its starting take form.

No comments:

Post a Comment