• Rat Ogres [1]

I've always liked the Island of Blood Rat Ogre models, and when the opportunity came up to get some for my Skaven army, I grabbed them. I've got both Rat Ogres along with their handler. They've been attached to their square slotta bases after doing some cleanup and filling on the models with liquid green stuff (which worked just fine with the plastic models).

I bought some Vallejo skin paints and sprayed them with a couple of shades of flesh tones. I then washed the models with Ogryn Flesh wash, then started adding a highlight of Tallarn Flesh.

I'm not sure why it looks purple in the photo - possibly it had something to do with the light early this morning when I took it. But they're looking a nice flesh color. I'm going to start to work into a sicklier flesh tone, possibly by adding in some Rotting Flesh to the mix. Then i'll add in some purple wash to the areas that have been stitched in, and the wounds on the creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment