• Truscale Stormraven [7]

My Grey Knight pilot is now all completed as is the cockpit. It almost seems a shame to cover the detail with the cockpit canopy, but he sure looks great behind the glass!

I've started cleaning up the stripes on the stripe, and adding the crenellations to the black stripes. I haven't been able to find a decal, so I'm having a few practice goes at freehanding the sword motif on the side white stripes. It's a shame that Games Workshop didn't supply any Grey Knight or Inquisition decals with the vehicle. I've got a ton of decal sheets for other chapters from the Space Marine sets, but nothing that could be used in this case.

I'm also planning to Blood Red over the red parts of the insignia, and then add some Mechanicus Orange highlights to the red.

The passenger interior will be next, painted in a similar scheme to the cockpit.

No comments:

Post a Comment