• Cadian IG Heavy Weapons Teams [1]

Working on my remaining two Heavy Weapons Teams which will give me a complete squad finally. I've got a lascannon team, heavy bolter team, and this mortar team. I figure I've got a couple of teams to handle soft targets, and the lascannon can provide some support against vehicles.

I got these awesome trenchwork bases from Secret Weapon Miniatures.

Its my fairly usual Cadian paint scheme but this time I've tried using Deneb Stone for the beige clothing, and then washing it with Devlan Mud. Seems to work well enough so far. Will need some Bleached Bone highlights.

I've base coated the armor in Orkhide Shade, and need to move onto Catachan Green, but I'm not sure if you can still get that color or not. I haven't seen it at GW the last few times I've been in - I'll have to check with the Boyz.

No comments:

Post a Comment