• Stormraven Gunship [2]

The tail section went together super easy - its 4 parts. There was a slight seam around the edge of the tail, but that was easily cleaned off with the scalpal. I'm going to fit some magnets inside the tail section where the magnagrapple detail is, so I can fit a Dreadnought to the Stormraven later.

The red spray-paint is working good, and the shade of red should match my other Blood Angels vehicles nicely. It takes a few coats to get it to cover the Chaos Black undercoat, but I think it also provides some nice shading to the model. I'll still need to do some edge highlights with probably Mechanicus Orange. And I'll definitely be using the Tamiya Weathering kits on this model.

Once the hull parts have finished with the red, I'll start on painting the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment