• Daemons Competition

Rather pleased after pouring my guts into finishing The Masque in time for the August Daemons Competition at Golden Demon, that I won it! Lots of positive feedback was really great after the very late nights I had to put into it. I don't know if I want to do something with that short a deadline again, as it got to the point where it wasn't fun anymore.

I'm sure the free entry to Golden Demon and the Games Day model will more than make up for it. This years effort is a Chaos Sorcerer. It's a pretty cool looking model, and I like it a lot more than last years Chaos Warrior. But I was hoping they might have gone with a 40k model this year, since they did Chaos Fantasy last year already.

1 comment:

  1. naice..:) :) keep uploadin d cool stuff


    check out all creative stuff at my blog

    ReplyDelete