• Rohirrim return

I saw an article in the latest issue of White Dwarf that got me all motivated with the Rohirrim again, so I've dragged them out of the box and started off batch painting all the horses again. Thanks to some of the tips in the magazine, I've gotten pretty quick at them, and they still look pretty good. I think I take such a long time with getting armies done because I approach every model as if it is a work of art, and it's actually starting to make a lot of sense to paint the 'rank and file' troops simpler, and spend more time on the big units. So I'm going to try to knock over all my Rohirrim to a reasonable standard and quality, and then spend the time on making the leaders look good, and just get the damned army finally finished! It'd be nice to get down to playing the game more.

No comments:

Post a Comment