• Lemartes, Guardian of the Lost [2]

Continuing on with Lemartes, I've started painting the red straps around his body, the kneepad, and shoulder guard with Mechrite Red. I tweaked the shading on the bone parts a bit more, and reapplied the highlights of Kommando Khaki, Bleached Bone, and the final Skull White highlight.

The eye lenses were picked out in shades of blue, starting from Regal Blue, through Ultramarine, Enchanted, and finally Ice Blue, with Skull White reflections. The blood drop on the forehead was painted with Mechrite Red, washed with Devlan Mud, then a curved edge of Blood Red, followed by a highlight of Blazing Orange. Then very carefully, I applied reflections of Skull White.

I wanted to work on the armor plating edging, but I've come to the conclusion my Chaos Black has had it. It's far too watered down to work effectively, so I'm going to pick up a new pot on the way home tonight. Hopefully then I can make some good progress on Lemartes over the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment