• Blood Angel Terminator Squad

I've been working on these for awhile, but I'm making a real push to get them finished now. I've got one left to finish properly, and another that requires a small amount of detailing to complete. I was reading the Blood Angels White Dwarf issue, and saw they were using Vomit Brown as an extreme highlight color. I've tried using this sparingly to add light striking the corner of the suits. It came out looking really great. I'm learning a lot about how well browns work in with the reds. An understanding of color theory is always helpful!

I'm really happy with how the conversions came out. The Chainfist and Storm Shield looks great on the minis. I might have to get some more parts from Back-2-baseix, and expand the squad, or make a second squad at some point. Maybe some Thunderhammers next?

When they're done, I'll have to dig out the Terminator Librarian and finish him up to lead the squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment