• You shall be avenged!

Arrrgh! The latest setback in my quest to enter the Golden Demon. My thoughtless and destructive daughter decided to go rooting around in my cupboard, and managed to break all the mini's I'd completed for Golden Demon. Then she tries to cover up her stupidity, by gluing them back together, except she puts the wrong parts back on the wrong minis. The only lucky thing was she used Gorilla Glue instead of Super Glue, so it's not to difficult to pull apart since it's kind of rubbery. At least I won't have to spend hours chipping it off the figures, unfortunately it's lifted the paint on the metal minis which means glueing and repainting again. And she attached the arm from my Space Marine Captain that I was almost finished on, to a completed Librarian, so now he has two right arms, and a hammer with a hand attached to the shaft of it! You'd think she'd have enough common sense to look at it and go that's not the right piece. I can't wait till we're finally out of the inlaws house, and into our new place. Then I can lock my stuff in my workshop and not have to worry about things happening to it. Grrrr I'm annoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment