• Tyranid Ambush Marker

Much to my frustration, I discovered Micky had taken the Ravener to school and destroyed it. It came back with all it's paint job ruined, arms missing, pieces broken. I was really really annoyed, especially since I'd repeatedly told her not to do it, but she took it anyway. I don't think smuggling miniatures around in your jacket pocket is very smart either. So I got it back ruined, and missing a couple of fore legs with scything talons. I tried to get replacements from GW but I'd have to buy a whole new miniature. So I took a plastic Genestealer and cannabilised it for some front arms to replace the missing ones. I was then left with part of a Genestealer, and after looking through the 5th edition rulebook saw the cool little objective markers. So I used the remains of the Genestealer and some plastic sprue to fashion this ambush marker with the Genestealer crawling out of the rubble to attack. Voila! looks great. Now I just have to start the Ravener over...

No comments:

Post a Comment