• Grey Knight Terminators [3]

Working on the rest of my Grey Knight Terminator squad. The captain and marine with glaive are almost finished. I'm especially happy with how the severed daemon head that the captain is holding came out. The horns took awhile to do, painting all the striations along the horns.

One pet peeve though, is the books with the knives through them, that stick up from the back of the terminators keep breaking off. They're almost impossible to pin too, and just too fragile. I'm thinking I may have to cut the bottom of the knife off, and mount them flush to the back of the terminator so I can pin them properly. Or maybe I just leave them off - who knows? Admittedly they do look cool on there.

I think I've got a pretty good mix now for doing the armor too - the Asurmen in Chainmail was a little fiddly, but adding just a small amount of Enchantment Blue to Chainmail seems to tint the paint just nicely, so I end up with a nice looking metallic, without it turning into a metallised blue smurf.


No comments:

Post a Comment