• Grey Knight Terminators [2]

The banner bearer is pretty much finished now, as I've only got the lettering on the banner to finish now. I think the banner came out really well, and I learned a lot painting it.

The rest of the squad have been attached to their bases, and I'm assembly line painting them now. The armor is nearly all finished, and i'm doing all the gold detailing at the moment. The helmet-less Captain has had his face done and i've started on detailing the leather cap and various hoses around his head.

I've also been doing a bit more on the Dreadknight, and its nearly completed. Just picking out small details now. I'm thinking I might try to add some battle damage as well, so the  troops and their gear looks like they've seen some action. The Grey Knights tend to look a little too pristine - I know they have the best equipment, but they're also dedicated to fighting the ultimate evils of the universe, so I figure they'd look a little beat up.

I had been hoping to make a start on Mordrak and his Ghost Knights, but I still haven't been able to get a suitable adaptor to hook my airbrush to the compressor. I'm a bit confused about why it won't connect up, as it used to before I moved. Hobbyrama suggested I go down to a hydraulic hose supplier and get an adaptor, but none of them are open on the weekend. I'm waiting for Airbrush Superstore to get back to me - hopefully they'll be able to sell me what I need. Till then I'll keep chipping away at my existing army.

No comments:

Post a Comment