• Grey Knight Terminators [1]

I'm working furiously to try to get my Grey Knights all finished so I can participate in the Badab War campaign. This is the banner bearer who is nearly completed. I haven't done many banners, so its taken a while to finish. I've also gone through a few variations until I could get the Grey Knights armor metal with a finish I actually like, so its taken a bit of work to go back and then fix up the rest of the force.

So far I've got a squad of Terminators, a squad of Interceptors, a squad of Purifiers, Kaldor Draigo, Castellan Crowe, Brother Captain Stern, Librarian, Inquisitor Karamazov, Inquisitor Koteaz, acolyte, servitor, a Jokaero, a Dreadknight, and a Venerable Dreadnought. In vehicles I've got a modified Stormraven transport, and an Inquisitorial Chimera.

I've also got another box of Terminators set aside for modelling Mordrak and the ghost knights. Hopefully I'll be able to get a fitting for my airbrush, and get that up and running this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment