• Commander Nemo [1]

Started working on my first warcaster - Commander Nemo for Cygnar. I really liked the look and fluff for this model -
lots of electrical gizmos and some interesting associated units.

I pinned the model extensively, and thought that working in metal would be a pain, but so far it's been one of the nicest models I've ever worked on. The sculpt is really nice, and has some great detail. I pinned the arm on a little wrong, so his staff is thrust out, not pointing up, but I kind of like it better.

I started painting the face and hair first, working onto the brass detail with Tin Bitz and then Brass Scorpion. The blue armor was painted with Enchanted Blue. I still have to highlight the armor. The cloth was painted up from Khemri Brown, through Bleached Bone, and highlighted with Bleached Bone and Skull White.

The electrical portions were prepainted with Hawk Turquoise, and once the surrounding metallic areas are completed, I'll spray on the OSL glow with the airbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment