• An-Tau-Cipation is High!

Here's some more leaked pictures for the new Tau release, including the first shot of the new Codex cover. I have to say, I'm really excited for these. I've been waiting ages for the Tau to finally get updated!

But it's also a little sad too, because with GW's galloping pricing, and feck-you attitude, I've decided that I'll probably buy a few things to continue enjoying my Tau army, but I won't be starting any new armies, will be buying very little now from GW, and will probably sell off some of my models/armies. I just can't afford to keep on the pricing train with GW any longer - certainly not buying models just because I like them. If they don't have a clear reason for being in my army, then I won't be getting them. It's just getting too expensive, especially here in Australia.

 I will be diverting my hobby income to Warmachine, as my hobby bro's are also leaving GW. I've started a small Cygnar force at the moment, and I've nearly finished two Warjacks, and I've got a Warcaster on the way. I'll post something up about those soon. I like the fact that I don't need to sell a kidney to get into the game, nor need hundreds of models to field an army.











No comments:

Post a Comment