• More Better Tau

Here's some clearer shots from the upcoming April White Dwarf showing better views of the new Tau models. The updated Broadside looks great, and I'm liking the look of the new Tau special characters. Still undecided about the flyer though.

On a slightly disappointing note, I'm also hearing that no alien races will be included in the Tau codex anymore. If this is true, it seems to me that its a rather cynical way for GW to grab for our cash if we have to buy a second codex for Tau allies. I always thought that the other races such as Vespid and Kroot were part of the Tau faction, even though they had been absorbed into it. It was part of the charm that the Tau were this collective made up of an assortment of xenos races. I guess we'll see.





No comments:

Post a Comment