• Exalted Vermin Lord [4]

Had another painting day with Sladie, so did some more on my Vermin Lord. I used some red and purple washes to shade folds on the body, make the cuts on the flesh look red and inflamed. The wrappings on the body were washed with Devlan Mud and edge highlighted with Bleached Bone.

The cloth was painted with Mephiston Red, then shaded with Nuln Oil, paint reset, and highlighted with shades of red.

The horns were painted with Khemri Brown, then shaded with Nuln Oil. I then highlighted the raised parts of the horns with Bleached Bone.

The individual rats were painted in different shades of brown, or greys and then washed with Devlan Mud or Nuln Oil. Some detail work such as eyes, tails etc still needs to be completed. I've also started building up the base a bit more, adding some detail like skeletons, and resin mushrooms from the GW basing kit. I've also been experimenting with water effects a bit, as I want to have some fouled water running under the arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment