• Land Raider Redeemer [3]

Making some progress on my Land Raider Redeemer, which is a lot of work, just because of the sheer amount of detail to do on it. I've got the side heavy flamer sponsons mostly done and attached to the body. I'm working on the upper turret with an exposed Grey Knight gunner working the multimelta, and a driver sticking up which will go in the forward turret hole in front of the gunner.

Its been a bit challenging to try to make something that's all silver look interesting, but I figure I'll do some heavy weathering on it once all the detail is finished. I especially want to try scratching up the paint work on the sponsons and front of the vehicle, adding some chipping where the paint has been damaged. I'll also be adding some mud to the tracks, and snow since the rest of the army is snow-based.

No comments:

Post a Comment