• Techpriest Enginseer [1]

So my troops need some support for all the Leman Russ's, so I've painting up a Techpriest Enginseer to look after the mechs. He's got a lot of metal augmetics, so I painted those and the cables with Boltgun Metal. The robe and vambraces were painted with Mechrite Red and then I shaded the whole model with Badab Black. The robes then had the color restored with Red Gore, then Blood Red, then a mix of Blood Red and Blazing Orange for the edge highlights.

The face was painted with Tallarn Flesh then washed with Ogryn Flesh. I washed it twice to make sure it had good dark shading, then reapplied the Tallarn Flesh. A highlight of Bleached Bone was used to define wrinkles on the forehead etc.

The censors, various tool boxes, chest respirator, and backpack attachment were painted with a Calthan Brown basecoat, then Brazen Bronze was applied. I then washed it with Devlan Mud to apply some shading to the bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment