• Techpriest Enginseer [2]

I've been working on the metallics on the various augmetics and mechanical doodads, particularly trying to get the brass elements looking good. The biggest problem I've had is adding satisfactory shading to the Dwarf Brass elements with Devlan Mud. The shading is a little too subtle so far. I might try hitting it with a green wash, then bring the brass back up again. The armor plates are looking good as I pick out the edges with Chainmail and Mithril Silver.

I've started on the gauge, painting the face with Fortress Grey and Skull White. The various tools, and handle on the axe have been painted with Red Gore, and I'm shading the recesses to help pick out the cross-hatched pattern on the grips.

The lamp glass has been painted in shades of blue, and the frame highlighted with Chainmail and Mithril Silver.

I've also made a start on the base with the rock painted with Charadon Granite, and the dirt with Calthan Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment