• Deathmaster Snikch [3]

So I've finished the Deathmaster now. There wasn't too much left to do, mostly just small small detail work like claws, eyes, the little rats and skeleton on the base. Assembly was pretty quick as I'd already done some test fittings and setup the pins. Just dropped some superglue into the holes, then fitted the tail and arm.

I kept the base fairly simple with a sand/gravel mix, then painted with a Scorched Brown, Bestial Brown, slight Vermin Brown, and Bleached Bone highlights. I did a few coats of Matte Varnish, followed by a Gloss Varnish for the poison dripping off his blades. Lastly I added some static grass patches to the base.

It took 13 hours to finish the Deathmaster. Now to submit him for the Mini Demon, and see how he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment