• Blood Angels Devastator Squad

I've finally finished my Devastator squad. I'd realised once I'd started playing a few games at the GW store, that I didn't have complete squads finished. And since I hate to play with unfinished models, I've started working on completing the odds'n'sods that are still lying around the place. I found the remaining parts for the squad Captain, and finished him up.

I really hate trying to get the decals on the shoulder pads, and I welcome the newer releases with the sculpted on detail. Since these don't have it, I've been hand painting on the necessary symbols. I think they look pretty good. Although I'm finding it difficult to do the fine detail work, as my zero gauge detail brush is starting to get a bit tired. I've cut the frayed parts on the end, but I think it's probably time to buy a new one.

Next on the work bench is the remaining 2 members for my Terminator squad, the Terminator Librarian, the remaining 3 members of the Tactical squad, and the half an Assault squad still to do. I'm trying to get a replacement backpack for Dante, as when I got him, the previous owner kindly substituted his assault jetpack with a standard Space Marine one, and he's missing his power axe and inferno pistol. He's currently got a bolter and a power fist. I'm trying to restore him to his former glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment