• Plastic Winged Nazgûl Released

I've wanted one of these for so long, unfortunately my hope that it would be affordable because it was plastic looks to have been smashed. It's a gorgeous model, and I'd still love to have one, but it's $96 - that's the same as a Valkyrie, which arguable has more parts and options in it than this. Honestly I'm starting to wonder what's going on with GW. Allegedly some of the price hikes was to do with the rising cost of metals, and plastics was supposed to make things cheaper again. It's certainly not looking that way. Still I guess it's good for GW that they're posting record profits, so at least they can continue putting out awesome models like this one. But I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy 9 of them any time soon. Anyway, it's available on pre-order now, with store release on February 20th.
























































Winged Nazgûl
  Race Type M F S D A R C Mt
Winged Nazgûl Spirit Flying Monster 4 2 4 4 2 3 3 7
The Witch-King Spirit Flying Monster 4 2 4 4 2 3 3 7
   
Wargear: Razor-sharp teeth and claws (counts as a hand weapon).
Special Rules: Hard to Kill! Spirit Grasp, Spirit Walk, Terror, Swoop Attack, There Are Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment