• Bastion

I spoilt myself with a Bastion for Christmas this year, and spent Christmas Day ducking in and out of my workspace to assemble it. I had some assembly issues with the floor of the bastion, which I think had something to do with the corner pieces of the wall not being in the right way. I wish GW would stop making their instructions so poor, but I managed to sort it out by making the slots on the floor pieces larger. Unfortunately I'd glued it with superglue, so that sucker wasn't coming apart in any hurry. Still it's a nice piece, and I'm really pleased with it. I've started undercoating it with some Forest Green acrylic art paint that i purchased, and once it's had an all over coat, i'll mix up some shades and do some drybrushing on it. Already I think it's going to be a nice addition to my terrain boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment