• Runt Herder and Gretchin

I've really liked the look of the Ork Gretchin with Runt Herder set for awhile, and since they weren't overly expensive, I bought a set. I've been slowly working through them when I haven't had Painting Klub competitions to divert me. They're nice quick little mini's that are fun to paint. So far I've finished two Gretchin, and the Runt Herder. I've still got a coiled whip and pistol that I might put on the Herder's belt, plus quite a few more Gretchin to paint. I'm having fun making them wacky though - one of them has a Punisher skull on the front of his shirt.

Update: Finished a couple more Gretchin. Went with the powder blue helmet on one them, but even though using different colors on their outfits, I'm still trying to make sure I include some yellow in there somewhere as a reference back to the fact that they're Bad Moons. I'm really enjoying painting them. They're quick and easy to paint, and you can try out different techniques on them, and it doesn't matter too much since they don't need to look regimental. I've also got an Ammo Runt that's almost finished too.

No comments:

Post a Comment