• Custom Markerlights

Almost finished the last of my Fire Warriors. Painted two more arms and weapons last night, figured they were done, then found one Fire Warrior lurking at the back of my drawer. I've decided to give him a pulse carbine as well, so I'll have three warriors with pulse carbines, and the rest with pulse rifles. They'll be good to provide pinning while the rest of the squad gun down the pinned enemies. I also had a go at making a markerlight for my Shas'ui. I cut some sprue to about the right length, then spent some time shaping it carefully with a hobby knife. I drilled holes in one end for the marker sensor, and cut indented panels part way along the length of it. Painted up Chaos Black, Tausept Ocre, and Bubonic Brown, with tau markings on the side in Skull White. Finally I slung the markerlight under the barrel of his pulse rifle. It looks really cool, and I might consider scratch-building some more equipment for my troops now. I've also made some more cacti for the bases. This time I've gone away from the forked cacti that I'd been making so far, and made some ball cacti, and other different shaped cacti.

No comments:

Post a Comment