• Durburz, Goblin King

I had a pleasant surprise on Saturday - I went to pickup my BGIME and not only did they have two issues waiting for me, but one of them came with the Goblin King - perfect for my fledgling Moria army. And it was much cheaper to buy him with the magazine than from GW - so Score!!

I couldn't resist starting to paint him, and I've batch painted so many goblins now that I'm getting quite good at it. He's a lot more interesting to paint than the regular goblins - more detailed armor, interesting face with a blubbery fat neck - lots of interesting detail to paint layers and highlights. I've really gone to town with him and tried to make him look pretty special.

Basing is a bit challenging with the goblins. You're pretty much restricted to a rocky base - not too much excitement there. I added some broken planks to this base, piece's of broken mine workings to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment